Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tentative Date for Transplant...


Mini with her snuggie and pillow pet...she got them months ago...when we thought she was going into transplant...

Well, we have a tentative date for transplant...Of course these dates are dependent on the donor signing onto them...and we have had so much bad luck with our donors, that I really won't believe it until were there...ANXIETY!

Tentative Pre-conditioning treatment

December 14,15,16,17 - Hospital admission where Mini will have a new port put in her chest so that she can receive 4 days of chemo...

December 18 - 27 - Mini will be home under isolation...but, at least she'll be home for Christmas.

December 27th - Re-admisson for additional conditioning for transplant.

January 3rd - Bone Marrow Transplant day...

Mini will remain in isolation at the hospital for the next 6 weeks while we count the days and pray that her body does not reject the transplant and become infected...just typing this makes my chest hurt...

4 comments:

  1. I have you both in my prayers. With the grace of God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post brought me to tears this morning. As a mother of three, my prayers are with you and Mini. You are so strong and she is learning from you. God Bless both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tink,
    Anything I can do, please just let me know. I am as always there for you and love you both. I think of you both everyday. I actually stop myself sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I am just someone who stumbled upon your blog but I wanted to say hi because I know what you are going thru. I was a caregiver for my former boyfriend who had sickle cell and I was with him thru his Bone Marrow Transplant before and after and it is truely a trying time. I hope everything works well for you. You will be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete